SCIENTIFIC TRANSLATION POLISH-ENGLISH: A QUESTION OF ACCURACY
The scientific field is characterised by an extremely precise terminology which requires a great deal of both linguistic and scientific skills. These are acquired over the course of many years of study in the given field and are very often followed by experience in a working environment or for example during in-depth training. It is for this reason that only a translator who specialises in this sector is able to provide you with a finished product that meets your requirements.Therefore only entrust your scientific translation projects to translation professionals who will guarantee you accuracy and reliability.
OUR TRANSLATION AGENCY
Cultures Connection has specialised over the years in the field of scientific translation. Our teams are therefore used to meeting all sorts of requirements. All the translators with whom our agency work are experts in the scientific field and have gradually specialised into various sub-domains such as biochemistry, botany and astronomy. Their recruitment is dependant on their degrees, their experience and their qualifications. Our collaborators are at the least bilingual in their working languages, for example Polish and English in this case, and only translate into their native language. Our agency therefore offers quality translation services.
YOUR SCIENTIFIC DOCUMENTS IN POLISH
There are numerous scientific documents, that is why Cultures Connection offers a large choice of translations in this field. Below are some examples of scientific documents that have already been translated into Polish by our team of experts:
- Lexicons, scientific encyclopedias and glossaries
- Technical documents and research articles
- Operator and user manuals
- Laboratory tests, testing protocols
- Legal documents, patents and guidelines
- Cross-country project and market studies
- Simulation software (biotech, environment, industrial site redevelopment)
- Multimedia and video presentations
- Translation and localization of websites
- Translation of technical manuals, conference presentations