Scientific Translation: Terminology is Vital
Scientific and medical texts explain complex ideas using science-specific terminology. Because of the diversity and range of topics within this field, our scientific translation agency handpicks translators for each project with particular attention to their specific experience and understanding of scientific and medical texts. The precision of scientific and medical writing must be reflected in the style of the final, translated texts.
Scientific and Technical Translation
Cultures Connection has remarkable experience in the following fields of scientific and technical translation: biotechnology; DNA-related literature; biochemistry; biology; zoology; botany; geology; biodiversity; environment; sustainable development; food; health; virology; medecine; renewable energy; and more.
Professional Scientific Translation
Before translating any document, research is conducted in order to study terminology and define what terms have to be used depending on the context. In many cases, we discuss terminology with our clients and utilize appropriate materials to make sure translation is accurate and reflects the source text content. In the case of scientific technology, specific products often have their own terminology.
Scientific Document Translation: Diverse Content
The scientific documents we translate include various types of texts. Below are some examples:
- Scientific articles and technical documents
- Operator and user manuals
- Pharmaceutical registration documents (Market Authorizations) and patents
- Test protocols and laboratory and clinical testing
- Material safety data sheets specifications
- Market research and projects on a multinational level
- Simulation software (e.g. biotech, virtual patient, virtual clinic)
- Product launch presentations and conferences
- Commercial brochures and technical documents
- Glossaries and scientific encyclopedia
- Website localization and translation
- Multimedia and video presentations
Scientific Translation In French
Our translation services are available in all languages. For example:
- Scientific translation from English to French
- Scientific translation from French to English
- Scientific translation from French to Arabic
Are you interested in other languages? We also translate from/to Spanish, German, Italian, Urdu, Finnish, Croatian, Swedish, Japanese, Mandarin, and more.