English to Dutch scientific translation, an exercise in precision
Research is an integral part of scientific translation. Terminology is effectively an essential aspect. It differs depending on the area of specialization in question. The scientific translator should therefore conduct preliminary research to use the most precise terms possible. Research using dictionaries or specialized manuals is sometimes necessary, and in case of doubt, the client is asked for advice on the matter.
Our translation company
Thanks to its extensive network of translators, Cultures Connection is able to offer the services of Dutch scientific translators in a wide range of areas. Whether it relates to biotechnology, botany, food, bioengineering or many other areas, we have the specialist who best fits your scientific translation project. In addition to their scientific knowledge, they are highly proficient in Dutch and English and have in-depth knowledge of associated terminology.
Scientific document translation in Dutch
- Lexicons, scientific encyclopedias and glossaries
- Technical documents and research articles
- Operator and user manuals
- Laboratory tests, testing protocols
- Legal documents, patents and guidelines
- Cross-country project and market studies
- Simulation software (biotech, environment, industrial site redevelopment)
- Multimedia and video presentations
- Translation and localization of websites
- Translation of technical manuals, conference presentations