English to Russian scientific translation entails rigorous work
Before tackling the translation of a scientific document, the technical translator should carry out some terminology research. Terminology is specific to each area of specialization. Translators must be familiar with the area and with the terms that correspond to it in both of their working languages. Specialized dictionaries and manuals are of course at their disposal to help them in their tasks. In translation, and more specifically in the domain of science, the words used are of particular importance and a bad translation can have severe consequences. That is the reason why we devote so much attention to this preliminary stage.
Our translation firm
Biology, ecology, sustainable development, health and renewable energies are some of the areas of specialization of our translators for the translation of your documents in Russian. Cultures Connection offers great translation services and works with a competent team of Russian translators. Each translator works within his or her respective area of specialization, offering meticulous scientific translations in which no detail is left to chance.
Scientific document translation in Russian
Below, we present some examples of scientific documents that our translation company has already translated into Russian:
- Lexicons, scientific encyclopedias and glossaries
- Technical documents and research articles
- Operator and user manuals
- Laboratory tests, testing protocols
- Legal documents, patents and guidelines
- Cross-country project and market studies
- Simulation software (biotech, environment, industrial site redevelopment)
- Multimedia and video presentations
- Translation and localization of websites
- Translation of technical manuals, conference presentations