SCIENTIFIC TRANSLATION ENGLISH TO FINNISH, TERMINOLOGY THAT HAS TO BE ON TARGET
Scientific translation is characterised by highly precise and complex terminology. A translator needs to be an expert in their working languages as well as the exact terms involved in their specialist field. They will often need to carry out terminological research and, sometimes, the specialist will communicate directly with his or her client to guarantee that the final translation is as accurate as possible before returning it. In this field, it is fundamental to use the services of a translator who is an expert in the sector.
OUR TRANSLATION AGENCY
Our translation agency has spent years building a vast network of translators, allowing us to offer you all kinds of scientific translation services. Whether you work in nanotechnology, meteorology or even astro-chemistry, we can guarantee finding you a specialist best suited to the task. All our collaborators are hand-picked to provide you with high quality scientific translations in Finnish at the best prices.
TRANSLATING YOUR SCIENTIFIC DOCUMENTS INTO FINNISH
Our translation agency offers you a wide range of scientific translation. Please find a list of some examples that we work with in Finnish below:
- Lexicons, scientific encyclopedias and glossaries
- Technical documents and research articles
- Operator and user manuals
- Laboratory tests, testing protocols
- Legal documents, patents and guidelines
- Cross-country project and market studies
- Simulation software (biotech, environment, industrial site redevelopment)
- Multimedia and video presentations
- Translation and localization of websites
- Translation of technical manuals, conference presentations