SCIENTIFIC TRANSLATION (ENGLISH TO NORWEGIAN), A QUESTION OF PRECISION
The scientific field has countless possible specialist areas, with the terminology varying between each one. An expert translator must know the exact terminology of each of their areas of expertise like the back of their hand. Sometimes, they will also have to carry out extensive research if the terms and concepts are so complex that only specialist dictionaries and scientific guides have the answer. Either way, they will always guarantee you a reliable and accurate translation of your document.
OUR TRANSLATION AGENCY
Our translation agency has specialised in medical translation for some years now and, over this time, we have formed a large network of expert collaborators in the field. They are all specialists in a particular sub-sector, such as biotechnology, volcanology or even geochemistry. At Cultures Connection, all our clients find the right service for them. Our translators are all, at the least, bilingual in both Norwegian and English, for example, and they only ever translate into their mother tongue. This allows them to offer high quality translation services that are both precise and reliable. Make the sensible choice and choose Cultures Connection for your future scientific translation projects in Norwegian!
YOUR SCIENTIFIC DOCUMENTS IN NORWEGIAN
Our translation agency offers a wide range of linguistic services in the scientific field. Here are just some examples that we produce in Norwegian:
- Lexicons, scientific encyclopedias and glossaries
- Technical documents and research articles
- Operator and user manuals
- Laboratory tests, testing protocols
- Legal documents, patents and guidelines
- Cross-country project and market studies
- Simulation software (biotech, environment, industrial site redevelopment)
- Multimedia and video presentations
- Translation and localization of websites
- Translation of technical manuals, conference presentations