English Portuguese technical translation: the importance of terms
Technical translation in Portuguese is a must today, especially for companies that are planning to collaborate with business partners in Portugal and Brazil. However, the technicality and precision of terminology in these technical documents require the work to be done by a specialist. As it is the prerequisite for a quality result, our translation agency considers that the qualifications of the translators are of utmost importance. The difficulty will thus be twofold for Portuguese technical translators: not only will they have to be highly proficient in Portuguese and English, but they will also need to excel through the use of technical skills and knowledge.
Looking for a technical translation agency?
Cultures Connection has proven experience in the field of Portuguese technical translation, as well as in other types of translation services, which allows for the creation of an extensive address book. This is why we can offer you the best services at the best price. Our translators are all specialists in their field and meet strict and rigorous selection criteria. Their level of proficiency in English and Portuguese is second to none and they always translate into their native language.
Technical document translation in Portuguese
The types of technical documents that we translate from and into Portuguese are diverse. Here are a few examples:
- Engineering texts
- Manuals for machine tools (or other types of machines)
- Descriptions and technical data sheets
- Technical patents
- Technical manuals
- Instructions manuals
- User guides
Technical translation in all languages
- Technical translation in French
- Technical translation in Spanish
- Technical translation in German
- Technical translation in Chinese
- Technical translation in Arabic
- Technical translation in Italian
- Technical translation in Dutch
- Technical translation in Turkish
- Technical translation in Japanese
- Technical translation in Russian