Our English to Japanese scientific translation services
For a scientific translation to be of good quality, it is first necessary to start by researching the terminology in the source text. Science is an area that requires so much precision that this preparatory work is essential. Dictionaries and specialized science textbooks are valuable tools forscientific translators. Help from the client may also be requested in order to have an opinion on certain terms to be used or not.
Our translation agency
Cultures Connection and its team of Japanese translators specialized in scientific translation offer their services in a wide variety of scientific areas. Biodiversity, medical, biomedical, environmental, host-pathogen interactions are some of the specialties that we offer. If you have to send a scientific document in Japanese to an English-speaking country, or vice versa, look no further! If you are looking for high-quality translation services, you are at right place!
Scientific document translation in Japanese
Cultures Connection provides services for many scientific documents in Japanese. Here are a few examples of scientific translations already done by our translation company:
- Lexicons, scientific encyclopedias and glossaries
- Technical documents and research articles
- Operator and user manuals
- Laboratory tests, testing protocols
- Legal documents, patents and guidelines
- Cross-country project and market studies
- Simulation software (biotech, environment, industrial site redevelopment)
- Multimedia and video presentations
- Translation and localization of websites
- Translation of technical manuals, conference presentations