English Italian scientific translation
Scientific translation covers many areas of specialization. Before starting a project, the scientific translator must conduct a thorough research of the terminology to be used according to the context. This work requires precision and accuracy, two intrinsic qualities of scientific translation. We strive to find the most appropriate term because we know the importance that words can have, especially in a specialized field such as this.
Our translation firm
Our translation agency has an extensive network of contributors: project managers, translators, editors, proofreaders… Among them, you will find many experts in Italian scientific translation, specialized in areas as diverse as molecular physiology, zoology, renewable energies, virology, etc. It is essential to always entrust your Italian scientific translations to people familiar with the subject and with the working languages; in this case English and Italian. At Cultures Connection, we ensures high-quality translation services and we have the translator you need for your technical documents in Italian.
Scientific document translation in Italian
Below are some examples of scientific documents that our translation company has already translated from and into Italian:
- Lexicons, scientific encyclopedias and glossaries
- Technical documents and research articles
- Operator and user manuals
- Laboratory tests, testing protocols
- Legal documents, patents and guidelines
- Cross-country project and market studies
- Simulation software (biotech, environment, industrial site redevelopment)
- Multimedia and video presentations
- Translation and localization of websites
- Translation of technical manuals, conference presentations