Want to be a sworn translator in Nice?

Discover the five required steps to become a sworn translator.

Working Holiday Visa: What documents do you need to translate to travel?

The Working Holiday Visa (WHV) is a kind of visa which allows young people from fifty countries to discover new horizons while they work to in order finance their travel experiences. But before leaving on your adventures, you must submit your application and get the required documents translated and certified.